2003-2009: Fiserv, Incorporated, Brookfield, WI
Corporate Vice President – Technology Integration
Corporate Product & Technology, Strategic Planning & Architecture Groups
Responsible for the development and management of a host of internal programs and organizations chartered to unite the people, products, and technologies of 100+ independent business units.
- Director of IT Governance, Standards & Architecture and Vendor Management organizations.
- Founder and host of popular annual technology conference inspiring hundreds of internal architects, developers and technology leaders to learn and share.
- Consultant and technology advisor utilized by business units for Strategic Planning, Architecture Reviews and/or assistance with major technology initiatives.
2001-2003: Fiserv VISION, Brookfield, WI
Vice President – Architecture & Infrastructure
Responsible for technological direction, architecture and infrastructure required to execute a new, browser-based product strategy of a large, multi-institution financial network servicing over 30,000 end-points.
- Responsible for design and development of new flagship middleware product strategy (.NET).
- Identified and coordinated vendor and cross-departmental teams and projects necessary to design and deploy network, security and data center infrastructure in support of new product strategy.
- Recruited, motivated, trained and managed multi-location teams of project managers, lead developers and architects responsible for the design, development and implementation of new middleware.
- Provided technological guidance, insight and vision to senior management and a variety of departments within the organization.
1992–2001 Standard Networks, Inc. , Madison, WI
See 1990's page for Position Details